What can professional SEO (Search Engine Optimization) do for your website?
The best way to demonstrate the true Power of Professional SEO in action is to show you a live example of what CAN be achieved when the correct SEO techniques are applied.
So, let’s take a look at a Real Life case study using one of our existing clients as an example:
- Go to Google
- Type the word 'Gretsch' into the search field (without the quotes)
- Click 'Search'
- Check the results and look for 'theguitargrotto.co.uk'
At the time of writing 'theguitargrotto.co.uk' was listed on page ONE at position 7 in the Google search results for the keyword 'gretsh'!
What's so good about that?...Good question!
Take a look at the image to the left which is a screen shot of part of the Google results page for the keyword ''gretsch' now look at the number unerlined in red.
That number represents the total amount of competing pages currently on the internet for THAT specific keyword...meaning ‘theguitargrotto.co.uk’ beat nearly 3.5 MILLION other web pages to achieve its FIRST page listing on Google!
That's what we call RESULTS!
Webpacks Operational SEO Strategies
We use the latest and best practices in SEO Strategies to achieve the highest search results possible for our clinets including the following tasks:
On-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword Research For Main Site Keywords From 5 to 20
- Implementation Of Visitor Tracking And Analytics Code
- Meta Tag Optimization Of The Main Pages
- Meta Description Optimization Of The Main Pages
- Title Tags Optimization
- Keyword Tags Optimization
- Alt Tag Optimization Of the main pages
- Anchor Text Optimization of the main page
Off-Page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Optimization of sitemap.xml (Search Engines)
- Open Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Link Building / Exchange Programs
- Keyword Rich Article Creation And Submissions
- Creation And Implementation of robots.txt
- Press Release Creation And Submissions
- PDF Article And Submissions
- Website verification from Google
- Creation, Implementation And Updating Of RSS Feed And Submission To RSS Directories
- Set Up And Implementation Of Redirections 301 & 404
SMO – (Social Media Optimization)
- Twitter.com, Facebook.com, Linkedin.com, Squido.com And Others Account Creation And Regular Updates
- Relevant Blog Postings
- Relevant Forums Postings
- Video Accounts Creation And Uploading
How long does it take to get results?
It can take Google up to 3 months to start indexing and ranking your newly optimised pages in the generic search engine results. To achieve the very best results some of the above activities need to be carried out on a weekly basis. Therefore we provide this service on a minimum three month contract.
We run a full SEO audit on all prospective SEO clients websites before starting any contract to make sure their current website is up to the job.
Don’t want global domination of the search engines?
If you’re a local business providing products and or services to customers in your local area then a MUCH more targeted and less costly option would be having an optimised listing on Google Places...Read more
Click here for a FREE No Obligation SEO Quote.← Back